Pencilmation 11 Pencilmation 11

Not true to the series.

Sure, it was on lined paper and drawn by the pencil, but that's it. The charm of the series is the interaction between creator and creation. Being forced into hilarious situations that normally would not befall the scene or character is what has brought you the success and following in the past. This just does not deliver that, and despite your efforts, comes off as lackluster.

I must say, I have enjoyed this series and always think "Oh, cool! Let's see what happens this time!" when I see it on the front page, so I can only hope you read this review and take it to heart.

Sketched - Babies Sketched - Babies

Classic.

Very well animated, and cleverly written. Well done, hat's off to you, keep it up please! Favorite line "Dude we're just fuckin with you! --- What, really? No you fuckin idiot!"

TOFU3 TOFU3

Dan, have my sex!

Cause this rocks all of my cocks... Also, I like the direction this is taking!

TOFUTWO TOFUTWO

I'm a gay robot!

Made of tofu! Lookin good Danimal!

The Slide The Slide

Delightfully sadistic!

I was skeptical at first, seeing how small it was, but it was great! Good job at keeping it short and oh so sweet. I got a good laugh out of it. Thank you!

Office Spider: Episode 6 Office Spider: Episode 6

Teehee!

I'd say it blew me away, but the truth is, I was just vaporized by awesomeness. I love you... Hit me up if you come to town for Kwanzaa.

Knee Deep In Death 3 Knee Deep In Death 3

Uh oh...

The wet spot in my pants won't go away... I blame you, sir!

HALOMEN2 HALOMEN2

Magnificent!

So many great icons brought together makes this an astonishing ensemble of comedy and action! Very well done!

I <3 U

danomano65 responds:

YAY!

motion tween TEST motion tween TEST

Sweet effects!

Something even more effective would be previewing your own .swf's without submitting them to NG and flooding it with garbage. Wanting to see if your stuff works is great, but if you want to post it, then test it in an actual piece of work, not crap.

The server load problems cause by waves of crappy useless submissions like this hamper people's ability to enjoy decent movies that they like in a timely manner. Please be more considerate to your fellow people on the site.

The-Milk-Man responds:

544.8 KB

Fuck off, that's nothing

HALOMEN2 Preview HALOMEN2 Preview

Very nice.

I love the way you put together the surveillance footage. It looked very "real" given the situation and fictitiousness. Can't wait to see what kinda action packed craziness is in store for us all with HALOMEN2! Keep up the good work!